EVENT: Euromaintenance 4.0, September 2018, Belgium
Euromaintenance is the most significant European congress & exhibition on industrial maintenance and asset management. The next meeting - Euromaintenance 4.0 - takes place in Antwerpen (Belgium) September 24 - 27, 2018, and Troia will be a part of it.
Euromaintenance 4.0 provides a comprehensive and attractive agenda of learning opportunities for CTO’s, asset managers, group maintenance & reliability leaders, maintenance & reliability engineers, condition monitoring specialists and operational managers working in asset-intensive industries in Europe and the rest of the world.
The conference and workshops focus on disruptive technologies without omitting the essential basics and best practices in the field of maintenance, reliability, condition monitoring and asset management.
Euromaintenance 4.0 presents a unique opportunity to learn from the experiences and expertise of industry practitioners and subject matter experts in maintenance.
The main conference topics are:
- Maintenance 4.0 Strategy
- Smart Maintenance Supply Chain
- Motor Systems 4.0
- Reliability Engineering
- Asset Data Management
- IIoT & the Internet of Condition Monitoring
- Big Data & Predictive Analytics in Maintenance
- Smart Maintenance Services
- Leadership & Reliability Culture 4.0
- Reliability and Performance Talks
- Fundamental Maintenance Insights
- Smart Tools, Drones & Robotics for Inspection and Maintenance
- Work Execution Management
- Health & Safety in Maintenance
- Managing Risks Associated with Operating Assets
- Asset Management & ISO 55000
- Asset Portfolio Management
- Asset Condition Management
- Asset Performance Management
Location and Registration
We invite you to visit us at our booth C1-4.
Visit the website of the event for more information about registration: www.euromaintenance.org/.
For more information or to already schedule an appointment, please contact email@example.com
Don't miss it!
On the edge of the 4th industrial revolution, IoT and predictive analytics we bring unseen new opportunities in maintenance, reliability and condition monitoring. Euromaintenance has been the most important European conference for maintenance since 1972.
previous article next article
see all articles