Optimization of business process
Implementing an EAM, IT Service Management, or Property Portfolio Management solution involves much more than identifying and installing the right software. Advanced software systems, are integrated and configured to match specific maintenance, IT, or business process management requirements, while data is often shared and integrates with other enterprise systems.
Not only Data
Successful Asset Management needs a complete programme and is dependent on four core elements: people, process, systems, and data.
With data streaming into your organization faster than ever before, it's hard to keep a handle on precisely what data you've got and what kind of shape it's in. We can help you with data quality analysis and data integration with Talend or IBM Security Directory Integrator.
Our field of expertise covers
- Evaluation of current asset and maintenance management processes
- Process improvement and/or implementation of project design and scoping
- Facilitation of asset and maintenance management development, re-engineering workshops and system design workshops
- Functional oversight of technical solutions
- Development of project and system documentation
We are aware of the importance of each of these elements and the impact that each has on the effectiveness of implementation and work closely with clients to identify improvement opportunities.
CONNECT WITH OUR SPECIALISTS