EVENT: PIES 2018
After ten successful performances, the PIES conference has already become traditional and this year, the 11th PIES conference in a row is being held in Potrorož on the 29th and 30th of November.
The meeting of leading ICT professionals and of all who are dependent on information technology in energy and utilities companies, has turned out to be a very useful and much needed event – as stated through visitors responses.
The objectives of this years conference are:
- to enable gatherings of representatives of management, informatics and users of information technologies from energy companies,
- to encourage the exchange of ideas and experiences among the participants,
- to present successful projects in the field of information technology in energy companies through scientific articles,
- to present the major trends in informatics in energetics’ companies through the contributions of representatives of research institutes,
- to present important innovations in the field of ICT in energy supply sector through the presentations of our sponsors.
Troia attended the conference last year and did so again this year, presenting AR (Augmented Reality) and IBM Maximo AHI (IBM Maximo Asset Health Insights).
Our team of experts, presented their work and gave a clearer picture of what it is we are working on, how we see our work and services to be useful for every company and most importantly, how they are already being used and what are the specifics of the implementations.
Check out the photos from the conference, and read up on what it was our colleagues succesfully presented today:
AR (Augmented Reality)
IBM Maximo AHI (IBM Maximo Asset Health Insights).